[access-uk] Re: Cobolt Product advice

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:03:55 +0100

Hi David

Thanks for that.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: creativeeyes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Russell
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 7:02 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Cobolt Product advice

  Barbara,

  It generally works well.  You can cook in any combination of microwave, grill
and  convection.  If you mix the cooking methods you have to take care though.
For example, if you microwave a pizza and finish it off under the grill, then
you can't cover the pizza otherwise the film will melt when you grill.  Also
you cannot use plastic dishes with convection, but you can with the microwave.

  Generally though it works very well.  Not cheap, but it does the job.  You
can download the instruction manual from the Cobolt site.

  David