[access-uk] Re: Cobolt Product advice

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:55:41 +0100

Hi Ibrahim

I was just wondering how easy it was to use by just speech alone? I mean, with
no sighted guidance? Is it at all complicated? I am not the world's best cook,
but would like to be a bit more adventurous and do this independently.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx