[access-uk] Re: Cobalt systems

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:47:15 -0000

www.cobolt.co.uk

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 11:45 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Cobalt systems

Hello All, Could someone please give me the website for cobalt systems please. Many thanks in advance for any help.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton,
Northamptonshire England,
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype andyshipp50
Echolink M0CEG node 220334,

Home phone +44,0,1604-517007,
Mobile 07773457805,
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
All messages are checked by Norton anti virus.

-- This email has been verified as Virus free Virus Protection and more available at http://www.plus.net