[access-uk] Re: Cloudmark was Re: Re: Spamfighter

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:05:00 -0000

Hi Wendy,

I think I may purchase cloudmark, but I currently have one or two questions.

How did you get around the issue of access to the guide containing instructions on how to use it with Outlook Express. I notice that somewhere it says that you can not download a copy of the guide on to your computer and save it. If this is the case, how did you manage to keep an accessible copy of the instructions for using cloudmark with Outlook Express, as the implication is that the information can be opened online but not saved to disk. Am I correct about this or not?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Alexander Shannon