[access-uk] Re: Choosing broadband provider

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:08:09 -0000

I really have to disagree with you, Robin, about BT's reliability. I was with them for a year and I had more trouble with e-mail going down and connection being dropped than I care to remember. Their technical support was rubbish. They're stock answer to everything was I probably had a virus, which I didn't, and it was costing £29.95 a month for a 512 k connection. Now I have a one mb connection with Pipex for £33.50 a month and in the last eight months it's been down only once, and that only for an hour. Their tech support is good and it's only the price of a local call. If you're happy with BT, fair enough. I just know that I wasn't.

Cheers,
Sandra.
This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan prior to sending.

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq