[access-uk] Re: Choosing broadband provider

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:32:47 -0000

You need a provider who uses the web to accomplish it's checks and controls. BT Yahoo use inaccessible software for lots of things. You can get online, but you can't use their browser, family filtering or anything else. You have to completely bypass their dialler as well on dial up, so probably broadband too.

www.plus.net is pretty good if you ask me!

Cheers Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>