From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Friday 14 August 2009 05:16
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Choosing Print Reading Product

Hi Amro.

Well, I've only heard the InfoTech interview conducted at Sight Village, and

to me, it didn't seem to take particularly long.  Of course, it will depend
on your mobile coverage and network speed generally, but if you have a
wireless network in your home or have access to an open one, recognition
should only take a matter of 10 seconds or less.  Anyone who has tried the
demo, could they tell me whether there is a batch scanning mode for instance

for use when scanning multiple pages of a book?

All the best, Ibrahim.