[access-uk] Re: Check out website

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:12:40 +0100

Hi Andy,
When you finally contact them via the details
below, tell them their mouse over the image of a
telephone, scrunched up beside a row of other
icons, is a nightmare for someone with 20-20
vision.

George.

If you would like more information about the
Fostering Network, please use any of the methods
below:

Tel: 0141 204 1400
Fax: 0141 204 6588

E-Mail: