[access-uk] Re: Cheap note taker for phone messages

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:54:42 +0100

Hi Roger -

Ah yes, I saw that one, and realised I'd still have to buy a separate recorder.
I'm not really needing to record a conversation  direct, but just want to speak
notes in to a recorder when in conversation, so just a hand held note taker
with quick record. Going to look at the NIB, as Jack and Eleanor suggested. I
only go there as a last resort these days -

Andy