[access-uk] Re: Charity for blind hits out at Bromley council (From News Shopper)

  • From: John G <jglists0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:09:56 +0000

With all due respect, it raises awareness and as such it is important to hear what others have to say on the matter. To dismiss as offtopic is a little insensitive to those who are worried about the forhcoming changes.

Regards
John

At 12:55 11/01/2011, you wrote:
True,

This was fine for an informational piece but it's more suited to the likes
of vigen.

Please close this thread as soon as poss.

Regards,
Barry
List Admin