[access-uk] Re: Charity for blind hits out at Bromley council (From News Shopper)

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:02:12 -0000

Clive,

We will have to order our equipment through Robin Hood and his feckless
band of men.

Cheers

Dave

The implication is that if others tackle spending the way Bromley do, we
could all find it harder to get access to equipment that we regularly
discuss on here.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.