[access-uk] Changing Colour settings in Microsoft Word.

  • From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:06:01 -0000

Hi Folks

I understand that there is somewhere in Microsoft Word a setting for changing
the background colour to blue with White lettering.  I am running Zoom text and
would like to have black lettering on a yellow background.  This is not
possible on Zoom Text, but if I could find the way to change the settings in
Word it would simply be a matter of reversing the colour settings on Zoom Text
and I would have the combination that I would find most useful for me.

Can anyone tell me how I go about changing this setting in Word so that I will
get white lettering on a blue background

I now that there is a way, but I am at the moment unable to think what to do.

Any help appreciated.

Tony

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/mailplus