[access-uk] Certification messages in AVG professional , was Re: Re: Attachments

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:10:27 +0100

Mark,

I do not have the symptom of having attachment symbols placed next to all the e-mails I send in Outlook Express even though I am still using AVG, all-be-it the professional version, and I am getting my verifications at the bottom of e-mails.

This prompts me to ask the list members who use AVG professional if they are, like myself managing to recieve certifications at the bottom of their messages without seeing attachment marks at the sides of their messages

?Alexander Shannon