[access-uk] Re: Central Heating Timer

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 08:44:30 +0000

Hi all.
Would this work for electric storage heaters that run on economy 7?
Many thanks.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/12/2010 07:46, john coley wrote:
Hi, yes there is. It's a braille one, not a talking one. You won't be
spolt for choice. I should think, if this one's still available it's
going to be the only option. I got mine a few years ago, following a
thread on here. I no longer have the email, but you can look it up in
the archive. Just put in central heating in as a search term and look
through the posts. The link to the archive is
//www.freelists.org/archive/access-uk
John.