[access-uk] Re: Census Form

  • From: "Frances Holman" <franholman755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:10:02 -0000

how does one get abn internet form?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Williams Family" <welivehere7@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 11:13 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Census Form

Hi tom
Unfortunately, the census is supposed to be what is happening on the evening and night of the 27th March. None of know what we are likely to be doing or where we will be on that evening. for instance, my wife had no idea she would be admitted to hospital one night 10 days ago. I'm surprised the site is making it possible to complete the form before that date.
brian