[access-uk] Re: Catch up on ITV.com

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 23:05:03 +0100

Hello Justine,

I use it with JAWS 7.1 and it works just fine for me. You can use it in several ways but I find going to the "catch up" link and then use your screenreader's search facility to search for "a-Z" and press enter to reveal a list of all programmes, then just press ENTER on the programme link you wish to listen to. You may then get a page of several episodes to TAB through and activate a given episode.

John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Justine Fallis" <justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>