[access-uk] Canon Printer Pixma IP4600

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:59:10 -0000

Hi George.

Sorry to write to you on the list about this *smile*, however upon your
commendation of this printer, I'm now the proud owner of a Pixma IP4600.  I see
it comes with five cartridges and a number of accessories.  Do you think you
could send me some info about how to insert the cartridges and attach the
additional accessories.  Four of the cartridges which are the small ones I
presume are the coloured ones whilst there is a black which is slightly larger.
 Any help gratefully received as I've no sighted assistance.