[access-uk] Can someone explain.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:25:47 -0400

Hi all,
For ages now I have been getting mail that just doesn't make any sence. As
far as I can tell they are not selling anything, so I can't see that its
spam. It usually comes in the form below. Can anyone explain why people go
out of their way to send it to my inbox? Note: I have all my  emails
converted to plain text.
Email text begins:

Cl8ick her4e, - no prescr4iption requir4ed!

the unutterable happiness that I had in being so near you. it neatly folded
from Mr. Spenlow, together with a shake of the Now, boy, said Mr. Dick, I am
going to put a question to you.
sit, Mr. Micawber plying his pen with great assiduity. He was
convinced that Mr. Micawber, giving his mind to a profession so merely lodged
at the gate. Gentlemen, said Mr. Micawber, when the