[access-uk] Re: Can one set up a signature to be used for messages to a particular list? if using Outlook Express as their e-mail client

Hi Christopher and all,

Christopher, although I can't answer your reply to my message on this thread, it has reminded me to clarify that I am using Outlook Express 6 on an Acer laptop which is also running Windows XP and Super Nova version 8. . Does this have any baring on the message I sent which started this thread?

Alexander Shannon