[access-uk] Re: Can anyone tell me why I am getting the following error from my BT account please

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:39:21 +0100

The following from Bt's site may explain recent problems.

BT Yahoo! Broadband service status

Call free on 0800 169 0199 View dial-up service status

Date opened Description Status
03:34 PM
 BT/Yahoo! Problems
We are currently experiencing problems which may mean you have problems
using the BT/Yahoo! portal, pop3 and webmail intermittently. Our engineers
are currently investigating the situation and we hope to have it resolved
shortly. We apologise for any inconvenience. -----

If I collect my mail via my Orange phone I get no problems whereas
commecting via Outlook Express I too get an internitent connection failiour.