[access-uk] Can anyone help me with keyboard commands for the program Family Tree maker please?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:44:20 +0100

Hi all,

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. I was using the program Family Tree Maker, (2006 version), a year or so back when I was running Jaws as my access software. Now I have switched to Supernova, and I can't seem to remember the Keyboard commands for Family Tree Maker.

I have sent messages to the dolphin Users list to se if anyone there is using Family tree Maker, but I find that no-one on that list can help, and that the Dolphin support team have never heard of the program.

If anyone is using it, please can you contact me either via the list, or off list at alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As, I don't want to have to change my software for Family Tree input, but I may have to, as it seems that there may be a conflict between Supernova and family Tree Maker .

I apologise for this e-mail seeming rather confused.

Thank you all in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon