[access-uk] Re: Can anyone help?

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:35:16 +0100

Keith

To answer your first question, you do need the right version of JAWS in
order to use Vista.  If you have an earlier version than 8 I don't think it
will work.  However, I have seen on some computer sites that there is the
option to downgrade to XP on many computers sold at present.  If you check
about this on your new laptop, you may find the solution to your problem.

Wendy

  _____