[access-uk] Re: Can anyone help?

Hi, I have an HP Compaq Presario laptop running Vista Home Premium SP1, and
JAWS 9 works beautifully with it. Ok, there are some accessibility issues, but
at least they have workarounds. For example, some list views, you can't
navigate them with up and down arrows, however you can use the JAWS cursor to
find the item you want to highlight and click on it. This is not the case with
all list views, but a good example can be found in the accounts dialogue box in
Windows Mail. Hope this helps, and good luck with your decision.

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail