[access-uk] Re: Can anyone answer this one?

Open control panel, internet options, programmes tab. Tab to the default
mail client, and choose outlook express. Tab to and activate the apply
button, then shift+tab to OK and press enter. Hope that helps.
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:09:10 -0000, "Peter Beasley" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> If I highlight something, say a file, press the applications key, arrow
> down to send to, select mail recipient and press enter, my outlook
> express is not opening which used to be the case.  What if anything can I
> do to fix this.

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266