[access-uk] Re: Calling all Windows 7 64 bit users

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 21:04:51 +0100

Hi Jackie,

What messages are you getting when trying to install the Plustek?

For Microsoft Security Essentials, just select the download from
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/security_essentials/default.aspx and go
from there.  One installer covers both and it will sense your system
configuration.

And no problems installing Office 2003 - I've got it working on
various 64 bit systems - even with Office 2010.

Just a word of warning though.  If you even want to install the 64 bit
version of Office 2007 or 2010, you can't have it with 32 bit 2003,
although the 32 bit versions will work o.k.

George.