[access-uk] CREATING A CD

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <kburgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:04:41 +0100

Hi all
I am writing this on behalf of a friend who isn't subscribed to the list.  They
asked me which is the most accessible programme to use with JFW in order to
transfer files from mp3s to WAV files in order to make an audio cd.

tia

Kaz

Karen Burgess

MSN Messenger

Karenburgess70@xxxxxxxxxxx
** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.