[access-uk] Re: CHILDREN OF BESLAN - BBC 2 DOCUMENTARY 9 PM 30/08/2005

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:28:16 +0100

Hi there Ian,

Further to this and the various correspondence, I thought I'd let you
know (now that people have received some responses) that I have had no
response whatsoever to my telephone call.  I am therefore about to take
up your various suggestions for further complaints.

Could you kindly confirm whether it's really best to use email or
"snail".  If you are able to furnish me with all necessary email
addresses and the full BBC address (should I have to have to send a
normal letter) then I can try to get going.

I am currently not at all well and struggling with life in general so
any help you can give so that I can hold up my end of things would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Carol