[access-uk] Re: CDRW or DVDRW?

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:39:44 -0400

George, I've just listened to your interview on main menu of a few years
ago. I think it was done in 2000? You were bang on in regards to company
mergers and increased competitiveness  between producers of screen readers,
even AISquared are rolling up their sleeves. As to Window Bridge. I don't
believe it is sold in Canada. At least its not promoted as far as I know.
I'm not even sure window bridge would be covered by Ontario's ADP program, a
program which purchases screen readers for blind persons on allowance or
disability at no cost to them. In my own case I was offered Jaws at 25% the
cost, (the remainder being paid by the Ontario Government)while no mention
was made of the availability of Hal or Windoe Eyes or Windows Bridge.

Peter

     Mailto:peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     Website: www.sightconnections.com