  From: Barbara Wilson
  To: Access-UK
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 5:09 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] CD/DVD

  When I put a blank disc into my drive on the PC, is there a way of finding
out whether it is a CD or DVD without being able to see the disc?

  Barbara

  Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
  www.barkingbabs.co.uk