[access-uk] Re: Byos

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:04:56 -0000

Well as I read it Steve, he was just wanting to caution and get his point across and I would certainly have listened to that. Nowe do I need sighted assistance to update my BIOS? If I do and the person doesn't know much about computers and I am just using their vision, how should I instruct them to make sure I don't make a mess of things?

Elelanor