[access-uk] Re: Byos

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:50:13 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

Just ask them to read the screens and answer the prompts that you are
offered.  If all goes well, you should just be able to answer yes to the
prompts, but the reason for sighted help is that you can have absolutely no
programs loaded, including speech while your BIOS is being flashed.  I have
done it loads of times with my mum, who knows nothing about computers, but
knows how to read a screen.

All the best

Steve