[access-uk] Re: Buying audio described dvds

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:14:06 +0100

Hi,

Well it was my wife who did the searching but apparently where it says
search by category i.e. horror, comedy etc there is a section for audio
described which brings up the list.  Anyway as I say it was my wife who did
it (pure laziness on my part nothing to do with accessibility of the site!)
but she did the listing and so far we've had Pirates of the Caribbean &
Cinderella man!!

 Thanks,

Phil