[access-uk] Re: Buying a battery for the N82

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:03:28 +0100

Can I recommend www.mobilefun.co.uk.

v good service, and good delivery too

  _____

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: 09 July 2010 10:28
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Buying a battery for the N82

Hi Andy.

There are plenty of sellers describing their batteries as genuine because
that's what people look for and that is what they expect to see when buying.
Sadly, plenty of faik, cloan or after market products with inferior sell
specifications flood the market, so picking out a genuine battery can be
like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  A genuine battery will range in
price from 15 to 30 pounds, will have a Nokia hologram label on it and when
this label is peeled back, will have a serial number you can use to check
the authenticity of the battery with a Nokia care point or on the Nokia
website.  There are some genuinely good after market batteries aprooved by
Nokia for spares and emergency use, however I'd air on the side of caution
as many of these are hard to find amidst the minefield of cheaps and faiks.
Finally, have you tried the Nokia online shop?  I think they may still stock
this battery and most batteries from their are £19 plus postage.

All the best, Ibrahim.