[access-uk] Re: Buttons on the N91

Sort of answering my own message, but hope it might help somebody else on
here:

regarding the keys on the N91 - the slide button on the top [left/right] is
the lock button; the button on the right hand edge at screen level is the
menu button; in the corresponding position on the left edge is volume
up/down.

The buttons below the screen are as follows:

The centre button is the 5 way joy stick, with soft keys one and two in
their familiar positions of top left and top right respectively, of the joy
stick. Below soft key one is send, and below soft key 2 is end. The TALKS
key is on the left hand side of the key pad, under the slide panel, and the
clear key to the right of the key pad.

The buttons on the top of the slide panel are:

Top of the square is play/pause; the left side is previous, the right side
next, and the bottom stop.

There is one final button on the top right angle of this square, and this is
for selecting music mode.

Between us, I think we are getting there!
-
Andy