[access-uk] Burning to Cd - Reposting with Correct Subject Line

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:50:54 +0100

I want to put the Olympics and Paralympics opening cermonys audio described
on a CD for a friend but I do not know how to do this *groan*.  I was given
a link to a CD XP Burner which I downloaded and tried to use.  However, I am
getting a strange message when I put in my blank CD(R) .  It seems to be
rejecting the CD and saying it wants a 227 CD and not a 179 one.  I haven't
a clue what it is going on about.  Then I tried a DVD as I thought maybe
space on the CD was the problem but it did not seem to accept that either.
If anyone has a good CD burning free software and would be prepared to tell
me how to use it I would appreciate that.  Maybe the CDs I have at present
are no longer of any use.  I know both of these cermonies are over 3 hours
long so maybe that has something to do with it also.  I want to try and get
this done to give to someone who is blind on Saturday.

Eleanor