[access-uk] Re: Burning a cd without media player default

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:28:14 +0100

Hi Anthony,

I will give it another try on my CD player on my music centre, as well as
trying it on my wife's portable CD player, although when I tried toe cda
file on my music centre's CD player it did not seem to want to work.

Please could you all note that the contents of the CD is spoken and not
music, as this may have an effect on whether it plays.

Alexander Shannon