[access-uk] Re: Burning MP3's to dvd

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:02:12 +0100

Hi Barry

I've done this several times and the first thing is to change the media on the
top line of the opening splash screen of Nero. On the very top line is a small
button for CD or DVD. Naturally you need DVD. The next row of icons set the
type of output. NP3 music will be under Audio and the button Make A MPC DVD is
needed. The icon to the left is Data and the same is true of that option

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.