[access-uk] Re: Burning DVD disks

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:11:02 +0100

I must admit I've never had problems with Nero but I would not recommend V5 or earlier under xP SP2. If my memory serves me right V6 had a patch when SP2 came out.

Another program I used to use which worked fine is CDRWIN a demo is available from

www.goldenhawk.com

This is not the easiest program to use but is stable.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>