[access-uk] Re: Burning CD's With XP

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:53:04 +0100

No. You first copy files and folders, and, when you highlight the drive
that is allocated to your burner, press the applications key and press
enter on paste. When all files and folders are copied to the drive ready
for burning, press the applications key again and choose "write these
files to CD" and follow the instructions in the CD burning wizard. Hope
that helps.
On Tue, 15 May 2007 16:59:19 +0100, "roger south"
<roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi All
>
> It has often been mentioned on this list about the burner integral to XP.
> My
> burner is almost certainly dead so I tried to burn one on my wife's
> laptop.
> She has no applications for doing this so I went to do it with the XP
> application. I am unable to find it. I remember with backup it's an extra
> the installation disc that has to be separately loaded and installed. Is
> the
> burner the same?
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Roger
>
> Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266