[access-uk] Re: Bt total broadband - was ISP providers

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:21:47 -0000

Phil.
I've always been happy with BT as my broadband provider.
The hub manager software should you want to use it is fairly accessible once
you get to know where stuff is and what unlabeled links relate to, and the hub
phone is very usable looking very similar to a standard digital cordless phone
with the 5 well marked and the pick up and hang up buttons large towards the
top of the phone.

Touching wood now, I've never had any down time with them since I started using
the service around 5 years ago.

I get around 4 MB download and 1 MB upload which in the scheme of things is ok.

regarding there customer service, never had to use them which I guess is a good
thing.

Anyway sorry  to the anti BT mob, I'm sure plenty  will have other views.