[access-uk] Broken Colorino

Evening,

        My Colorino colour detector has stopped working. Initially I thought
it was a simple battery matter, but even with new batteries in, it's not
responding.

                If anyone has any experience of these, I'd appreciate your
help. Is there anything I can do, or is it time to get a new one? It's out
of warranty, assuming a 12 month guarantee at least.

        It's one of the handiest gadgets I've come across. Apart from its
untimely demise, I'd recommended it to anyone.

Léonie.

--
http://www.tink.co.uk/

Email: tink@xxxxxxxxxx