[access-uk] Re: Broadband query

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:42:42 +0100

Hi again Peter,

I've been thru control panel and internet options to the connections tab.
Freeserve anytime is checked by default, but I don't seem to be able to
change this, even by high lighting the broadband modem and tabbing to OK it
reverts to Freeserve anytime as the default. There is no apply button before
the OK button, so am I missing something?

Colin F