[access-uk] Broadband new user question

  • From: "Margarita Ingleton" <margarita.ingleton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:48:49 -0000

Hello
I have just decieded to go Broadband with Tesco who are my current ISP,
I pay for my current Dial up package by monthly Direct Debit
Is it the done thing to pay for your Broad band on your BT phone bill?
As the value package I have ordered is a flat fee per month according to
Tesco web site but the email I have recieved says you pay on your phone bill
is this common practice

Margarita