[access-uk] Re: Broadband Providers

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:27:38 -0000

In two years with Tiscali, I have had absolutely no problems.  They have a
1GB unlimited download for £14.99.  I have the broadband and unlimited
telephone calls package for £19.99 a month.

For an assessment of the cheapest, go to:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1092034925,22928,#cheapest

Barry H