[access-uk] Re: Broad Band Speed

  • From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 21:06:23 +0100

Hi Jonathon, thanks for your comprehensive response, really is appreciated.
Just one thing, you say it takes the focus to my wireless, the test was run
with the pc linked direct to the live box orange router so am I mis
understadning your comment?
As stated, I will bring lap top home tomorrow and test, if that has quick
connection then I guess that is then down to my pc giving up? Would this
make sense?
Thanks again for your brilliant support,.
Kind Regards
Colin