[access-uk] Re: BrailleNote Questions

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:16:18 +0100

O Christopher, what a Load of questions, the only one I can answer for Sure
is that your M power will run its own speech programm and it won't be jaws,
jaws will stay on your laptop and work independantly, If your using the BN
as a braille display on your computer then you'll use jaws, if your using
your BN as a stand alone then it shall use its own softwear not jaws.

Christine W.