[access-uk] Re: Braille transcription programmesRe: Re: Braille transcription programme

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 00:22:09 +0100

Hi Patricia,

What would bother me is the fact that you say it is not being developed for
much longer.  That means if BAUK start looking for more work and changing
the Braille code <Smile>, your program will be out of date and no longer
developed.

I think Duxbury seems to be the best of the bunch at the moment, I have used
most of them, but not your one admittedly.  I hadn't heard of it until I
read your post.  Why is it no longer being developed?

By the way, the best translator in the world, is still Megadots in my view,
and even though it works under DOS only, it works under an XP command
prompt.  Nothing comes close!

All the best

Steve