[access-uk] Re: Braille transcription programme

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:48:29 +0100

If you have an Index embosser, you can download the WinBraille software
from http://www.indexbraille.com. There's also the free WinTrans, but
I've forgotten the URL, but if you do a google search it should be
there. Hope that helps.
On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:13:26 +0100, "Peter Bentley"
<bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hello
>
> Can anybody recommend a reliable braille branscription programme. I find
> Cypher to be inflexible and Winbraille has some bugs in it which I have
> not been able to overcome.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Peter Bentley
Christopher Hallsworth