[access-uk] Re: Braille terminals

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:39:21 -0000

Hi Jeff

The only thing I know of that does know how fast you are going as you read
is the very expensive, but probably lovely, Handytech Braille display at
around £10,000.  It isn't a terminal, but it does have some nice features.
I should think it would for the dosh? (smiles).

Other than that, I don't know of an actual Braille terminal that does what
you suggest.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns