From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Joan Muir
Sent: 29 April 2007 20:33
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Braille readers, did you know?

Well, the letter sign is used when abbreviations are meant.

However, I agree with you that capitals should be used. I was lucky enough
to go to a blind school which used capital letters and found this very
helpful.

I moved to another blind school later on but was glad of my capital letters
knowledge, especially as I went on to become a secretary.

Best wishes,

Joan.